Omica’s 12~Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System filters particles as small as 1/1000 micron and removes 99.9% of undesirable contaminants up to 1000 gallons — including, but not limited to:
|• Aluminum||• Antimony|
|• Arsenic||• Cadmium|
|• Chloramine||• Chlorine|
|• Chromium||• Colloids|
|• Copper||• Fluoride|
|• Lead||• Mercury|
|• Pentavalent||• Radioactive Particles|
|• Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)|
|• Volatile Organic Compounds (Benzene, Chloroform, Haloketones, Xylenes)|
Reverse Osmosis filtration, featured on Omica Water Filter Systems, is also proven to remove:
|• Asbestos||• Bacteria|
|• Dirt||• Nitrates & Nitrites|
|• Odors||• Pharmaceuticals (Antibiotics, etc)|
|• Protozoa (Cryptosporidium, Giardia)||• Radium|
|• Rust||• Viruses|
Omica’s 12~Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is uniquely designed to further reduce Radioactive Particles with a special combination of Zeolite, Shungite and Specially Activated Coconut Carbon. Third-party lab tests on Omica’s 12~Stage Water Filtration System confirm the removal of 99.9% of Gross Alpha and Gross Beta radiation.
Additionally, Omica Organics has gone a step further by carefully developing a proprietary method that alkalizes the water and re-introduces healthy amounts of minerals, including Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium. Ionized and Alkalized ~ our method significantly benefits the health properties and the taste of your Omica purified water.
Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Lab Test Results for Water by Omica 12~Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System:
Third party laboratory testing performed by: Envirotek Laboratories, NJ.
* 99.9% is the maximum measurable amount indicated by lab tests.
– NSF 58 Chloramine Reduction Test
– NSF 58 Fluoride Reduction Test
– NSF 58 Metals Reduction Test
– NSF 58 VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Reduction Test
– NSF 58 Gross Alpha and Beta Radiation Reduction Test
– NSF 58 Beneficial Minerals Test Report
Water filter replacement intervals available on the Directions tab.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements or following the information provided on this site.