Organic & Kosher Aloe Vera Extract Gel Powder
Extracted from the clear inner filet of the Aloe Vera Barbadensis leaves.
Our unique, low-heat extraction and drying process is designed to retain the beneficial compounds of Aloe Vera’s mucopolysaccharides.
Suitable as: Dietary Supplement Topical Skin Care Agricultural Soil Amendment.
- 100% Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel Extract Powder,
- No green Skin therefore free of Aloin
- 200 times more potent than crude Aloe Vera Gel
- Water-Extracted & Water-Soluble
- No Additives, Fillers, or Other Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian / Vegan, Non-Irradiated
Aloe Vera Gel Extract Powder:
Aloe Vera Dietary Supplement Use Directions: As a dietary supplement, add 1/8 level teaspoonful (500 mg) to water, smoothie or juice. Drink throughout the day. Or as directed by your physician.
Aloe Vera Topical Directions: Mix about 1/4 tsp of Aloe Vera Powder in your palm with a little water until a paste is formed. For best results, dampen the face with Omica Biodynamic Organic hydrosols and massage the gel in circular motions for up to 5-10 minutes. Rinse.
For Hair Wash: Blend Aloe Vera Powder with Omica’s Biodynamic Organic hydrosol, water, or Omica Shampoo and Conditioner. Massage the gel gently into the hair and scalp. Leave on the hair for up to 5 minutes, then wash out.
Agricultural Use Directions: Add 1/8 teaspoon to 1 gallon of water and mix well. Apply directly to soil or foliar spray within 1 hour of mixing.
When mixing, add water first then the product.
Only mix what you intend to use immediately.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract Powder
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.