- Bamboo Sap Powder, No Leaves or Stems
- Supports Mobility, Hair, Skin and Health**
- Over 70% Naturally Occurring Silica
- Bioavailable plant based minerals
- Micronized for better absorption
- No Additives, Fillers, or Other Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian / Vegan, Non-Irradiated
- No Pesticides or Petroleum Solvents Used
Bamboo Silica is available as a dietary supplement or for topical use!
Directions for Bamboo Silica as a Dietary Supplement:
300 mg daily, mixed into your favorite smoothie or beverage.
Can also be encapsulated.
Directions for Bamboo Silica used topically:
Bamboo Silica can be added to your topical skin formulas such as facial cleansers, conditioners, or moisturizers.
Processed in a state-of-the-art facility with FSSC 22000, WHO GMP Certifications.
Tested in independent 3rd-party US labs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in sealed container in a dry, cool area.
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.