We maintain control of the quality and integrity of our shilajit, from the beginning when it’s gathered, through processing, drying, storing, and shipping. We do not purchase on the open market from distributors or brokers in India, nor do we relinquish control during any part of the process. US FDA regulations are followed at all times (which cannot be guaranteed unless one has a company representative on site, as we do). The processing facility is FDA GMP, and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The low-heat extraction method used for our powders produces one of the purest forms of Shilajit available, abundant in Dibenzo alpha Pyrones, plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally-occurring high concentrations of Fulvic acid. Our shilajit is a full-spectrum water extract, solvent-free, and without fillers.
- Naturally High Fulvic Acid Content
- Low-Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F)
- Processed in an FDA GMP and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility
- Packaged in the USA
- No Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pesticides
- All Natural, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Not Irradiated
- No Fillers or Binders
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements or following the information provided on this site.