Made from the Jerusalem Artichoke, a member of the yacon/sunflower family. The roots of the Jerusalem Artichoke (or Sunchoke) are naturally sweet and rich in inulin. Fibers such as inulin are known as prebiotics and may support healthy bacteria levels in the digestive tract.
- Refreshingly Sweet and Smooth-Tasting
- Flavor Similar to Caramelized Sugar or Ribbon Cane Syrup
- Glycemic Index Less Than 10, Zero Cholesterol
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Provides a Full, Satisfied Feeling With Few Calories
- All Natural and Certified Organic
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.