Omica Organics’ Liquid Stevia™ is a naturally highly-concentrated direct extract. Created using our proprietary revolutionary TruExtract™ production method, this is un-reconstituted from white powdered Stevia Extract (unlike other liquid stevia products that are reconstituted from dehydrated stevia). This is a true liquid extract that has not been spray-dried, and only slightly filtered, leaving the beneficial micronutrients intact. The result is an aromatic, dynamic sweetness without the bitterness associated with other stevia products.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Zero Calorie, Zero Carbohydrates, Zero Glycemic Index
- 9600 Servings in every 32 oz bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Use as a substitute for sugar, honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting and truly bitter free
- Flavored only with 100% Pure Orange Blossom Essential Oil; No Other Flavoring added
- Also available in Plain, Vanilla, and Butterscotch Toffee
What makes Omica Organics’ Liquid Stevia extracts unique?
Standard methods for creating stevia liquid extracts consist of reconstituting white stevia powder into liquid, which contributes to the typical bitter aftertaste often attributed to stevia sweeteners. Omica Organics’ methodology is markedly different. Our exclusive, proprietary method produces a direct liquid extract that is not reconstituted, resulting in a bold, highly-concentrated sweetener that retains the exquisite sweetness and vitality of the stevia plant.
Rebaudioside-A and Rebaudioside-C
Omica Organics’ extracts contain naturally-occurring high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C, making it one of the sweetest and smoothest-tasting liquid stevia extracts available in the marketplace. Generally-speaking, the higher the levels of Rebaudioside-A and the lower the levels of Rebaudioside-C, the better-tasting the stevia.
Certified Organic Stevia
Omica Organics’ proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned stevia farms. Self-sustaining farming methods help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf. The stevia leaves are picked by hand at the peak time of the growing season and then dried naturally with sunlight and fresh air.
No Artificial Preservatives
Only certified organic glycerin and certified organic alcohol are used to help preserve and extend the shelf life.
No Non-Organic (Synthetic) Solvents
Every batch of stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Click on the link below to see the lab results showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Omica chooses to leave our NOP-certified organic liquid stevias uniquely natural by not over-processing, leaving the natural benefits of the stevia plant intact. Just as unfiltered apple juice retains the benefits and color of the raw apple pulp, the cloudy opaqueness of our liquid stevias show that the nutrients, natural aromas, texture and flavors remain, as well as the original concentrated sweetness of the stevia leaf.
To make a liquid stevia completely clear, it must be processed first by dehydrating or spray-drying into a white powder, then reconstituting back into a liquid. This process, routinely used in conventional liquid stevia/sweetener production, reduces the natural aroma and good flavor of the stevia leaf, while producing a clear liquid that has little nutritional value.
If you prefer a high-quality clear liquid (without rich texture, aroma, and color), we do offer an excellent white stevia extract powder that will make several gallons of clear, liquid stevia when diluted with water. Though Omica’s white stevia extract powder is spray-dried and further filtered (as all white stevia extract powders are), it is still free of additives and non-organic (synthetic) solvents. It is also contains high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C giving it a very clean sweet taste with very little to no after taste.
32 fl oz (946 mL) Serving size: 2 drops Servings per container: 9600
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements or following the information provided on this site.