This topical spray combines Ancient Inland Pure Ocean Minerals “high in Magnesium Chloride” with Certified Organic and Biodynamic® Lavender Hydrosol and Certified Organic and Biodynamic® Rosemary Hydrosol.
- Biodynamic® Organic Lavender hydrosol
- Biodynamic® Organic Rosemary hydrosol
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Product of the USA
4 fl oz (118 mL)
Magnesium Oil Spray with Biodynamic Organic Lavender and Rosemary Hydrosol Ingredients:
Liquid Magnesium Chloride
Certified Organic and Biodynamic® Lavender hydrosol
Certified Organic and Biodynamic® Rosemary hydrosol
Certified Organic Flax Seed Glycerin
Magnesium Oil Spray with Biodynamic Organic Lavender and Rosemary Hydrosol Directions:
Wet area with hydrosol or water. Spray onto the body and massage into the skin for maximum absorption. Any excess may be wiped off after 20 minutes.
Magnesium Oil Spray may also be added to bath or used as a foot soak.
Avoid contact with the face and other sensitive areas. Test for sensitivity before first use by lightly spraying inside of the forearm. A gentle tingling sensation is normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why do I sometimes feel tingling when spraying Magnesium Oil Spray with hydrosol on my skin?
A: It is not unusual to feel a harmless, gentle tingling. We suggest you first apply lightly to the inside of your forearm to test your sensitivity. If you wish, dilute with hydrosol or water to lower the concentration.
Q: Has this product been irradiated?
Q: No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.