Stimulates plant growth; increases size, number, and quality of fruits and vegetables, flowers, and herbs. Can be applied as a soil or foliar application to improve nutrient availability, prevent magnesium deficiency, and support crop development.
With Aged Certified Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Resin, Oxidized Aged concentrated Fulvic Acid, water-extracted Himalayan Shilajit Concentrate, and Ancient Inland Ionic Ocean Trace Minerals, our complex covers a sizable list of botanic needs, including glucose, fructose, complex carbohydrates and over 72 carbon-bonded trace minerals. The powerful fulvic acid opens plant pores to facilitate immediate access and absorption of these vital nutrients.
What Is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic acid, extracted from humic ore, is a weak organic acid that can penetrate cell walls. We begin with a proprietary, rare source of humic ore naturally high in fulvic acid, and age it for 1 year prior to processing. Aging the humic ore in this way oxidizes it properly and makes it more porous, which then allows us to extract concentrated, water-soluble fulvic minerals/acids using no solvents except natural spring water from the same land where we obtain the ore.
The extraction method is a simple, gravity-fed process in which the spring water flows through the humic ore and emerges as fulvic acid; simply put, fulvic acid is the “tea” of the humic ore. We then filter out any impurities, repeatedly testing to ensure consistency and the highest quality.
- Increases nutrient availability
- Concentrated (undiluted) potent liquid (add water before using)
- Yields more and larger fruits, vegetables, flowers, herbs
- Stimulates growth and promotes healthy rooted cuttings
- High in trace minerals
- Suitable for sustainable, green gardening and farming
The most pronounced effect of Omica Grow is obtained using an early-season soil treatment combined with post-emergence foliar sprays.
Must be diluted with water. Soil application rates range from .5 to 1.0 ounces of Omica Grow per gallon of water. Typical foliar application rates range from 0.25 to 0.5 ounces of Omica Grow per gallon of water. However, soil condition and other factors help to determine the best mixture balance of water and Omica Grow; we recommend you test first on a small scale for compatibility.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Air pressure may be present in bottle; open slowly. Stir before pouring.
64 fl oz
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements or following the information provided on this site.