Restorative moisturizing plant based shampoo designed for men and women (for all hair types.)
Made with exotic fruits, probiotics, hypoallergenic soap nut, and ayurvedic certified organic water-soluble extracts.
- Naturally Vibrant Healthy Looking Hair and Scalp
- Moisturizes, Nourishes, and Revitalizes
- Can also be used as a gentle facial cleanser
- Leaves Hair Smooth, Shiny and Luxurious
- Biodegradable & Eco-Friendly
- Vegetarian / Vegan Friendly
NO Alcohols – NO Chemicals – NO Denatured Ingredients – NO Dyes – NO Fragrances
NO Parabens – NO Synthetic Preservatives, NO Stearates – NO Sulfates – NO Gluten
Non-GMO – Cruelty-Free
- Wildcrafted Soap Nut
- Artesian Spring Water
- Wildcrafted Indian Laurel Leaf
- Dillenia Indica Whole Fruit
- Whole Thai Lime
- Pineapple Juice
- Organic Glycerin
- Organic Berberis Aristata Root Extract
- Organic Tulsi Leaf Extract
- Organic Freeze Dried Turmeric Juice
- Organic Freeze Dried Ginger Juice
- Organic Amla Fruit Extract
- Probiotics from Natural Fermentation: (Lactobacillus casei, Rhodopseudomonas palustrist, Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Shake well. Gently massage a small amount into wet hair. Rinse. Follow with Omica Organics Plant-Based Shampoo
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reactions develop, stop use and contact your physician.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.