The benefits of the Sea Buckthorn plant are well-known today throughout Europe, Russia, and Central Asia. The Russians are believed to have known about its powers over 300 years ago, though only after WW II have modern Chinese and Russian scientists taken serious note of its restorative potential. Since then, this cutting-edge botanical has gained global recognition for its restorative properties.
The combination of natural lipids found exclusively in Sea Buckthorn has been shown to promote skin hydration, repair the moisture barrier, and promote remarkable cell regeneration. Today, you can find Sea Buckthorn in a number of beauty products such as face masks, sunscreens, lotions, haircare products, shampoos, and creams. Sea Buckthorn oil has become popular in sunnier climates for its natural UV protection.
Sea Buckthorn has been a staple in traditional Chinese treatments for over 1200 years (first introduced during the Tang Dynasty), and was well-used in Tibetan practices. There is also mention of the plant in early Greek texts about feeding a special Sea Buckthorn diet to their fastest racehorses.
Note: Sea Buckthorn is not the same as the flowering, tropical plant known simply as Buckthorn.
- 100% Active Ingredients
- No Flavorings, Colorings, or Artificial Ingredients
- Abundant in Naturally-Occurring Fatty Acids: Omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9
- Nourishing, Revitalizing, Restorative
- Co2 Extracted (a Solvent-Free Process)
- Special Low-Pressure Production Yields a Long Shelf Life
- Free of Microbial Load and Pathogenic Bacteria
- Contains Bio-Active Natural Preservative Properties
- Free of Heavy Metals
- Batch After Batch of Consistent Taste and Flavor
- Promotes Tissue Regeneration
- Orange-to-Red Colored Clear Oil
- A Staple in Beauty and Massage Therapy Products
- Vegetarian/Vegan, non-GMO, Raw
- Wild-Crafted Product of India
1/2 kg (18.25 fl oz, 540 ml)
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.