Pure Shilajit Paste with Organic Ashwgandha & Moringa Extract Pastes
(1.95 oz / 55 g)
Omica’s High-Himalayan Shilajit Paste (altitudes above 16,000 feet) combined with water extracted Organic Ashwagandha Extract Paste and Moringa extract pastes and a touch of Organic Ginger Juice.
The low-heat water extracted Extract Pastes (not powdered) produce the highest quality Shilajit Ayurvedic formula without the burnt Plastic taste. Abundant in plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally-occurring high concentrations of Fulvic acid.
- Pure Shilajit, No Additives or Fillers or Binders
- Raw, Low-Heat, Solvent-Free Extraction (below 96°F)
- Certified Organic, kosher extract pastes (Not powdered)
- Retain the micronutrients and Enzymes
- Water Extracted, Water-Soluble
- Wild Crafted, Consistent Quality every Batch
- Harvested without use of Dynamite or Heavy Equipment
- Naturally High Fulvic Acid Content
- Abundant in Plant-Based Trace Minerals, Amino Acids
- NO Irradiation NO Sterilization
- Harvested with NO Dynamite and NO Heavy Equipment
- All Natural, Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- Harvested and Processed in India
- Packaged in the USA (soon to be certified Kosher facility).
Adults, take 750 mg (about 1/8 tsp) twice daily. May be taken directly with a spoon or desolved in hot milk, tea, or purified water.
- High Himalayan Shilajit Paste
- Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract Paste
- Organic Moringa Leaf Extract Paste
- Organic Raw Honey
- Organic Ginger Juice Freeze
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.