Turmeric is abound with well-known beneficial properties. Our CO2-extraction methods preserve the natural antioxidants, Ayurvedic herbs, and anti-aging nutrients of this powerful therapeutic root. No carriers or other oils added.
Turmeric, originally native to India, is now cultivated throughout the tropics and has been used as a spice for 2500 years. More recently, about 1000 years ago, when its other benefits were discovered, turmeric became an Ayurvedic staple known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging nutrients, and strong antibiotic properties.
- CO2-Extracted (a Solvent-Free Process)
- Water-Soluble for Enhance Bioavailability
- Low Microbial Load, Low Pathogenic Bacteria, Low Heavy Metal Levels
- Special Low-Heat Production Yields a Long Shelf-Life
- Contains Bio-Active Natural Preservative Properties
- Nourishing, Revitalizing, Restorative
- No Additives, Fillers, Soy, or Artificial Ingredients
- A Natural Antioxidant Superfood; Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
Processed in a state-of-the-art Food GMP-Certified, ISO9001: 2008-Certified, HACCP-Certified, and NOP Organic-Certified facility under strict quality standards. Tested in 3rd-party US labs.
Size: 1/2 kg (18.25 fl oz, 540 ml)
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.