Turmeric CO2 Oil, 50 grams #TUR32072
Certified Organic Star-K Kosher
Dietary Supplement Topical Skin & Hare Care
Aromatherapy Topical Therapeutic Massage Oil
The Omica Organic’s Low-Pressure CO2-extraction process preserve the natural nutrients of this powerful therapeutic root.
About a 1000 years ago, turmeric became an Ayurvedic staple known for its Internal and topical attributes.
Turmeric Oil is yellow in color with spicy woody notes.
Total 3 Turmerones are over 60%
Ar-Turmerone is the most abundant component.
Second is Alpha-turmerone.
Third is Beta-Turmerone
Fourth is Curlone.
Fifth is caryophyllene.
Sixth is eucalyptol.
Seventh is a-phellandrene.
- Pure Turmeric Oil, total Turmerones Over 60%
- CO2-Extracted (a Solvent-Free Process)
- Special Low-Pressure CO2-Extraction Production Process Yields Long Shelf-Life
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
- No Additives, Fillers, Soy, or Artificial Ingredients
- NO Irradiation NO Sterilization
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian / Vegan, Non-Irradiated
- Harvested and Processed in India
Each batch of Turmeric Oil is 3rd-party laboratory tested in India. They are again 3rd-party laboratory tested in the USA before being released from the Materia Organica quarantine.
Lab results are provided in every CoA
The Omica Turmeric CO2 Oil is also available in bulk 100g, 1kilo and 5 kilos.
Turmeric is known to possibly interact with drugs that slow blood clotting.
Stop using turmeric products if you are taking blood thinning medication.
Stop using turmeric products at least two weeks before any scheduled surgery.
- Product Feedback
- Product Disclaimer