Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Water By Omica’s Three-Stage Well Water Filtrater System cleans and filters your well water. Quick and easy to install, this system significantly reduces well water impurities and sediment that can clog and damage home appliances.
Our filtration media features a proprietary combination of the highest quality, responsibly sourced, and proven effective ingredients – innovative among water filtration systems.
Our Well Water Filters exclusively feature natural Zeolite crystals, renowned for their absorbency and ion exchange filtration.
Our water filters also contain Shungite, a prized mineral that is a rare source of fullerene – an exotic form of spherical carbon ions. Its high absorption and electromagnetic shielding properties uniquely interact with the water for enhanced filtration.
Hand-packed with the highest quality Activated Organic Coconut Carbon from Sri Lanka and utilizes a proprietary blend of special softening crystals that raise the vibration of the water.
Additionally, this Well Water Filter system utilizes advanced sediment filtration, and includes Zinc and ionically-charged Copper to extend the life of your filters and reduce heavy metals and pathogens.
Filtration Effective Against:
Ammonia, Asbestos, Bacteria & Viruses, Colloids, Dirt, Heavy Metals (Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, etc), Nitrates & Nitrites, Odors, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Protozoa, Rust & Scale, Sediment, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Volatile Organic Compounds (Benzene, Chloroform, Haloketones, Xylenes)
Filtration System Measurements:
~26” (66.04 cm) tall x 22.375” (56.83 cm) wide x 9.375” (23.8 cm) deep.
Weight is ~49 lbs (22.23 Kg).
- Well Water Filtration System
– Filter Housing
– Three (3) Cartridge Filters
- Special Housing Wrench
- Owner’s Manual
Well Water Filter Cartridge Replacement Intervals
- Cartridge #1 should be replaced every 6 months
- Cartridges #2 & #3 should be replaced every 12 months
Water Pressure and Temperature
- Ensure that source water is between 41°F – 113°F (5°C – 45°C).
- Recommended operating pressures between 14.5 – 43.5 psi.
Omica’s Well Water Filtration System is Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Thoughtfully engineered with a robust housing structure; 20” x 4.5” high flow, high-pressure tested components, and standard 1” connections.
3/4″ Connection model also available to work with standard garden hoses.
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or use the form on our Contact Us page.
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.