Omica’s New Salt-Free Water Conditioner Water De-scaler (Softener)
A maintenance-free Salt, Acids & Chemical Free Conditioner, de-scaler (softener) designed to reduce hard water scale build-up & reduce hard water stains by transforming limescale into minerals that will no longer cling to household water appliances, plumbing (Piping) and fixtures while allowing the cleaning process to remove existing hard scale build-up.
Transforms hard water into inactive microscopic crystal particles without introducing harmful substances such as salt, acids & chemical. The deactivated particles that are suspended in the water pass through, and ultimately exit, the entire household plumbing system.
Designed to reduce and improve your water’s taste and feel.
Protect yourself, your family and your home’s pipes and appliances.
• Can be used for whole house treatment or with a water heater (temperatures up to 122°’F/55°C).
• Save energy, up to 50% less soap/detergents in laundry.
• No Electricity needed.
• Salt-free Acid-Free Chemical-Free.
• Zero wastewater.
• Indoor or outdoor use.
• Easy quick installation.
• Made in U.S.A.
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or [email protected]
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions are available on the Directions tab.
Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Anti-Scale Water Filter – 1 pc
> Robust Filter Housing
> One (1) Cartridge Filters
Owner’s Manual – 1 pc
No-Salt Water Conditioner Water Filter Cartridge Replacement Intervals
|Cartridge # 1||24 months|
FILTER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend having a professional (plumber) assist with changing the filter cartridges.
1) Turn off the water supply line (running through the descaler and any connected water filtration system) and release the water pressure by opening a faucet/spigot downstream and allow all of the water to empty.
2) Carefully unscrew and remove the cartridge filter housing for the filter you are replacing. You may use the included cartridge housing wrench.
3) Remove the old, internal filter and discard.
4) If necessary, lubricate the O-rings on the new filter with a food-grade silicone lubricant (grease) and install in the filter housing cap.
5) Wipe away any dirt, grime, or excess water from the exposed threads of the cartridge housing, then lubricate the O-rings (or threads) on the cartridge housing and re-install by screwing it to the filter cap. Make sure the connections are secure and tight.
6) Open a faucet downstream from the descaler and any other connected water filters and turn on your water supply to allow water to fill the system. It may be necessary to let the water run for a few minutes to remove any air and carbon sediment from the new filter. When the water runs clear it is ready to use.
Remember to check for any leaks!
- Product Feedback
- Product Disclaimer