An incredible recipe from the #DessertFirst superfood kitchen companion book by @amonkii and @nicksfit. These crispies are great for all those Summer adventures and travels that await you, or if you are just on the go and need some immediate magic in your mouth.
1 1/2 cups oats
2 cups toasted quinoa
1 tbsp. tocos
1 tbsp. cordyceps
1/4 tsp. Omica Organics Vanilla Stevia
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp. coconut butter,melted
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. coconut palm nectar
1/4 cup coconut butter
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Add oats to processor and process until flour.
- Add dry ingredients and pulse until evenly mixed.
- Move dry mixture from food processor into large bowl.
- Add almond butter, melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil and coconut palm nectar into dry ingredient bowl. Mix by hand until thoroughly combined.
- Lick fingers.
- Press mixture even and firmly into 8×8 pan. Set in fridge to set while making frosting.
- Melt coconut butter and oil using double-boiler.
- Powder freeze dried strawberries using coffee grinder or mortar and pestle.
- Add powdered strawberries to coconut butter and oil. Mix well.
- Remove quinoa crisps from fridge and pan. Place on cutting board and cut into 1 by 4 inch slices using ruler.
- Drizzle frosting onto bars using spoon. Place in fridge to set.
- Enjoy!Lasts 1-2 weeks
I love the products! I’ve been using for about a year now for my mood and it really has helped. I notice when I run out. Highly recommend.