ActiveIonic™ is an all-natural, proprietary formulation of Concentrated Fulvic Acid and Carbon-Bonded Ancient Inland Ocean-Derived Trace Minerals. Contains over 70 trace minerals, naturally-occurring in their ionic form.
What is unique about our Concentrated Fulvic Ionic Trace Minerals?
We begin with a proprietary, rare source of humic and fulvic base, then formulate using our proprietary, acid-free refining method.
What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic acid, extracted from humic ore, is a weak organic acid that can penetrate cell walls.
We use humic ore that is naturally high in fulvic acid, and age it for 1 year prior to processing. Aging the humic ore oxidizes it properly and makes it more porous, which then allows us to extract the water-soluble fulvic minerals/acids using no solvents except the natural spring water from the same land where we obtain the humic ore. The extraction method is a simple, gravity-fed process in which the spring water flows through the humic ore and emerges as fulvic acid; simply the “tea” of the humic ore.
Taking undiluted is not recommended. Always dilute with chlorine-free water or other chlorine-free liquids.
- No chemicals, flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners
- A good source of carbon-bonded trace minerals
- Helps to enliven water by adding electrolytes and micronutrients
- Product of the USA
- Vegetarian/Vegan, Gluten-free
In keeping with Omica Organics’ high standards, we pay close attention to detail. For instance, all of our liquid supplements and our stevias are sold in glass bottles with custom-made blunt-tipped glass droppers so there is no plastic touching the liquid. For further safety, we undertook to have special droppers custom produced just for our products, rather than purchase industry-standard glass bull-nose droppers, which have a long, thin tip and are prone to breaking.
4 fl oz (118 ml) Serving size: 32 drops Servings per container: 39
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
- Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.