What makes Materia Organica’s Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder stand out?
- 100% Green Coffee Bean
- 20% Chlorogenic Acids
- Water-Extracted (a petroleum-solvent-free process)
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Vacuum dried to retain micronutrients (not spray dried)
- Better Bioavailability and Potency
- No Fillers, Additives, or Other Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian/Vegan
Store in a sealed container in a dry, cool area.
Directions for Organic Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder
Mix 1/4 teaspoon (500 mg) into tea, juice, or your favorite smoothie. For best results, consult your physician.
Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder
Bulk Products Are Not Labeled For Retail Sale
This is a bulk product for further processing, packaging, or labeling. Those interested in buying Organic Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder for personal use can try our 50 gram Green Coffee Bean Extract Powder.
- Final packages must be re-labeled in accordance with F.D.A. requirements.
- Examine immediately and report any damage within 7 days and any assay variations within 30 days.
- Any and all product damage or defects claims must be made prior to processing of any kind.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Protect from excessive heat.
- Do not stack pallets.
Product of India
Processed in a state-of-the-art facility with FSSC 22000, GSFI Certification, HACCP Certification, WHO GMP Certification, ISO9001: 2015 Certification
Each batch is tested in independent 3rd-party US labs. Results are provided in every CoA.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.