Stevia Extract Powder Sweetener, Organic (1.8 oz)
Also available in 250g – 1kilo (5 kilo and LTL bulk quantities please reach out by email or call for a Quote)
Omica Organics’ Stevia TruExtract™ Powders are known for their clean, bitter-free taste.
Four reasons why the Omica Organics’ TruExtract™ Powders Tare refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting and truly bitter free.
1. We start by being choosy about the variety of stevia we use. Not every stevia leaf can produce high Reb-A stevia. So we harvest the highest grade Certified Organic stevia leaves, then process using no harsh solvents. Our proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned certified organic farms. The leaves are picked by hand at the peak of the growing season, then dried naturally using sunlight and fresh air. Self-sustaining farming methods also help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf.
2. Omica’s stevia variety contain high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C that create the smoothest-tasting stevia extracts.
3. Omica’s gentle processing method use no enzymes or harsh chemical solvents such as methane, hexane, or ethyl acetate. We don’t use any methods that leave residue or reduce the natural concentration of the stevia nectar. Organic ethanol and pure water are used for the extraction of the Omica Real Liquid Stevia.
4. The Omica liquid stevia is not filtered and over-processed, resulting in a thick golden liquid sweetener that retains the stevia leaf’s original nutrients, health benefits & complex rich natural blossom aroma.
We invite you to try our high-grade, premium liquid stevia for yourself. We’re confident you’ll find ours to be the best you’ve ever tried, and if you don’t, we have a no-questions-asked return policy.
- 100% Pure and Natural Stevia Extract Powder
- 400 Times Sweeter Than Sugar; Use Very Sparingly
- Rebaudioside-A 85% TruExtract™ Powder
- Total Stevioglycosides: 95% (400 Times Sweeter Than Sugar)
- Kosher and Certified USDA NOP Organically Grown, Harvested, and Processed
- No Methane, Hexane, Methanol or Ethyl Acetate Used in Processing
- No Excipients, Fillers, or Additives
- No Erythritol
- Zero Calories, Zero Carbs, Zero Sugar, Zero Glycemic
- Non-GMO, Not Irradiated, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian/Vegan
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
1.7 oz (45 grams) Serving size: 25 mg (1/80 of tsp) Servings per container: 1800
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
- For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements or following the information provided on this site.